Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good day!!!

It is almost summer again here in the U.S. and most of us will be travelling around (even though gas prices are so expensive nowadays). I am starting a blog about my summer trips and future trips after that. Since this blog is about Information Security Certifications, I will be posting pictures of me with any of my CISSP books below and also my Office Space T-shirt.

I will also try to post information about InfoSec Certifications like CISSP, SSCP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, Security+, etc. This Information Technology field has been growing rapidly and it is difficult to keep up with the changes and I hope this blog will be able to point you to the right places where to get more information about these certifications.

I hope everybody is having a great day!!!

No comments: